The CF Living community
CF Living is an online community for CF patients and caregivers to get information and learn about others living with this disease.
CF Living is a free program featuring helpful information for patients and caregivers. After you register, you’ll receive regular, personalized emails with relevant information about CF according to the age of the patient and you’ll also receive updates about exciting additions to cfliving.com.
The program includes topics surrounding:
- Tips for managing treatment
- Balancing CF with school or work
- Recipes and nutritional information
- Links to additional resources for support
When you join, you will also have the opportunity to receive one of the following:
- A Pulmozyme Patient Kit with resources, information, and tips
- A printed copy of an Illustrated Story about a student who faces challenges of CF and how he takes control
- A USB Webkey that provides access to a webcast that discusses how CF can progress when symptoms are not visible
We look forward to you becoming part of the community!